fertilizer device for farming
Venturi vacuum device.
Usually for irrigation system.
1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3"available.
What is a Venturi Vacuum Device
A venturi vacuum device creates a vacuum when irrigation water flows through it. This Vacuum sucks out liquid fertilizer & chemicals from fertilizer mixer tank into the irrigation water system.
The venturi are water driven under the pressure of the main irrigation pipeline . They don't require a external power source.
Description - Venturi Vacuum Device.
The venturi fertilizer injection system include three parts, venturi injector, suction Assembly and venturi bypass assembly.
The venturi tube can be installed on a bypass line, or directly connect with mainline. The injector have male thread on the inlet and outlet, which are easily adapted to irrigation mainline.
Spec ---- Venturi Vacuum Device .
- Item No. IHVI-XXX
- Available sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3"
- Inlet & outlet: Male thread (NPT & BSP ).
- Made of good quality engineering plastic with good UV resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Economical and low cost option for fertigation.